Updated: Apr 25, 2022
We're very happy to say that we've found a new home for our In-Person yoga classes at the brand new OWNE Studios in East Maple Ridge!
Location: #608-12835 Lilley Drive, Maple Ridge
GATE CODE: 6288#
*Please see below for parking instructions.
We're excited to announce a new community partnership and a new home for our In-Person yoga classes at Centered Within Yoga! This new studio space has been created by the OWNE Studios to help promote community, wellness, and support for small businesses in the Maple Ridge area. Located in a quiet 'soft industrial' area of Maple Ridge, this studio is quiet and off the beaten path. Come join us to experience the healing benefits of yoga in our beautiful new space!
About OWNE: Old Ways New Era
OWNE is a multi-use studio space and one of a kind online market.
Its objective is to collaborate with the creative community, have a space to share their skills while building a community of development and growth. Bringing and keeping alive Old Ways (and skills) into a New Era. A place where photographers, designers, makers, artists can feel in their element while ensuring the space is open and accessible for all skill levels.
Our space is designed to engage and stimulate the creative process through workshops, classes, coaching sessions, and drop-ins to allow open engagement within all fields and skill levels.
OWNE’s ultimate mission is to support makers and creatives, in establishing a collaborative support network and build community.
Classes at OWNE:
10:00-11:00am - Therapeutic Repair w/ Robin
10:30-11:30am - Therapeutic Mindfulness w/ PJ (every second Sunday)
Directions & Parking:
OWNE is located in East Maple Ridge in a quiet 'soft-industrial' area. Follow the road to the end of the street to our little gated community and enter the gate code 6288# to let yourself in. You may choose to park on the street, or inside the complex in any parking spot designated 'visitor.' Please do not park in a space which does not specify 'visitor' or you may be towed. When you enter the complex, come around the back of the 600 Block building to find our front door. We are the corner unit and you will see the OWNE logo on our door at unit #608. Come on in! Go through the door on the ground level just inside the entrance to come into the studio. If you arrive early, feel free to take the stairs up to the yoga lounge where you can relax and enjoy a cup of tea before class!
Here is a little Parking Map so you know what to expect:
Yoga Gear Available for Participant Use:
Straps (washed weekly)
Bolsters (must bring your own king-size pillowcase to use)
We encourage students who have their own gear to please bring it. Our supplies are limited. If you are using studio gear, please be sure to clean any gear you use with the sanitizer provided. Let's all work together to maintain a clean, safe space!
Yoga Gear you Will Need to Bring:
King-Size Pillow Case (you will not be permitted to use the studio bolsters without one)
To Register for Classes:
Log-In to your CWY Member's account. If you don't have one, it's fast and free to set up!
- Click the Log-In/Sign-Up Button in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- If you're already a member, click the 'Already a Member? Click Here to Log-In'
- If you are a new member, fill out the information and health screening questions under the 'New to CWY? Sign-Up Here' section.
- Accept the Terms
- Sign with your mouse (or finger if you have a touch screen) in the signature box
- Click the 'Submit' button.
Visit the 'Classes' section in our top navigation bar to view our schedule. The Virtual Schedule is at the top of the page, scroll down to see the In-Person Schedule and class descriptions.
- You'll see that there is a calendar bar at the top of each schedule. Click any day to see what classes are available, or hit the arrow button beside the calendar to scroll forward to next week.
- Click the 'Book Now' button beside any class to register.
-Scroll down and in the right hand box you'll see the class details.
- If you already have a Class Pass with us, you'll see the number of sessions you have left on your pass. Click the 'Book Now' button to confirm and you're done! You will receive a confirmation email shortly after registering.
- If you do not have a Class Pass with us, you will see a 'Pay Now' button at the bottom of the right-hand box. Click and it will take you to our Memberships Page to choose a payment option. You will be able to select between a First Class Free, 1 Class Drop-In, or 10 Class Pass. Click the 'Select' button to choose the option you prefer.
- A Confirmation Screen will pop up, click the 'Buy Now' button at the bottom of the screen.
- We use Paypal as our payment processor, but you do not need a Paypal account to make a purchase. Any credit card will do! At the top of the Paypal Payment screen you'll see the spot where you can log into paypal. If you'd like to pay by credit card, at the bottom you'll see a button that says 'Or, Pay with Credit or Debit Visa Card.' Choose your preference and the system will walk you through the rest!