Fri, Apr 21|
Art of Dance Studio
Evening Therapeutic Yoga w/ Robin Kauhane
Spinal Decompression & Myofascial Release with Sound Healing Instruments & End of Week Bliss!
Time & Location
Apr 21, 7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. PDT
Art of Dance Studio, 22764 Lougheed Hwy., Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2V6, Canada
About the Event
Join Robin for some therapeutic self-care to help yourself unwind from your busy week. There is no better way to start your weekend than by adjusting your nervous system to a frequency of peace and relaxation! Aromatherapy, sound healing instruments, and therapeutic yoga will all combine together in this workshop to take you on an unforgettable journey towards self.
In this workshop:
- Enjoy a deep but gentle spinal decompression
- Long holds of therapeutic stretches targetted to improve mobility, circulation, and overall physical function
- Learn 'rolling' practices using Therapy Balls & Rad Rods to release restricted fascia, heal scar tissue, and improve fluid pathways through the body.
- Enjoy sound healing instruments designed to resonate with your nervous system in ways that promote relaxation and healing.
- Understand how mindfulness and simple breathing exercises can repattern your nervous system, reduce stress, and create a better connection with self.
This workshop is the ultimate experience in self-empowerment through self-care. Robin will teach you how to connect with your body in a positive way, and to learn how to help improve your own inner healing capacity physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Robin Kauhane is a fully certified and endorsed CWY teacher who has spent years training under her mentor and CWY founder, Erin Jacob. We invite you to come meet the next generation of teachers from the CWY family, and experience Robin's knowledge, support, and great energy first hand!
What to Bring:
- A blanket or
- A pillow case for your bolster or your own bolster if you have one
Therapy Balls, Rad Rods, Yoga Mats, and Straps are all available for use at the studio, however, if you have your own you are more than welcome to bring them!
*Please note that you if you are new to the CWY community, you'll need to create a free member's account in order to be able to register. Just click the 'Log-In/Sign-Up' button in the top right corner of the page to set one up. It's fast, easy, free, and will give you acess to all of the CWY perks!
*Minimum of 3 partipants needed*
Evening Therapeutic w/ Robin