Kid's Yoga for Homeschoolers - 11 Week Monday Series w/ Astika
Teaching kids to play, have fun, balance their emotions, manage stress, and connect with the magic of all that is possible with their bodies!
Time & Location
Sep 26, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. PDT
OWNE Studios - #608 , 12835 Lilley Dr, Maple Ridge, BC V2W 0G1, Canada
About the Event
In this series:
- The children will learn different ways to connect with their breath while using their imagination.
- We will invite calmness into our body and minds and learn different relaxation techniques
- We will act out stories with different yoga sequences. Moving our bodies in fun and playful ways
- We will play games that build fine and gross motor skills and proprioceptive awareness.
- The children will learn mindfulness and meditation.
- There will be discussions around accepting and feeling emotions and using different breathing techniques to keep the body calm.
- Some yogic philosophies will be brought into the series. Teaching the children about kindness and recognizing we are all connected.
- We will use affirmation cards for kids, to promote positive thinking!
- There will also be times where we play with instruments, puppets, and other fun toys that allow the kids to creatively express themselves!
For the parents: There is a tea lounge upstairs that you are welcome to enjoy and socialize with other parents during classes!
Kid's Yoga - Single Child
Registration for one child for the 11-week series on Kids Yoga for Homeschoolers w/Asktika
Kid's Yoga - 2 children
Registration for 2 children to our 11-week series on Kids Yoga for Homeschoolers w/ Astika.