In this class we discuss the anatomy of the pelvic floor as we learn to engage ‘Mula Bandha’, one of the most important foundational principles of yoga. We will learn to engage the pelvic floor during breathing, and will learn how to use Mula Bandha to take us deeper into posture which require balance, stability, twisting, and squatting. This class is beneficial for men and women alike, and if you would like to improve or prevent any of the following, this class is for you!
• Tone and strengthen your pelvic floor and abdomen
• Improve pelvic stability and posture
• Improve digestion, respiratory function, urinary function, sexual function, and cardiovascular function
• Prevent and improve incontinence and bladder infections
• Prevent and improve vaginal or rectal prolapse
• Increases prostate health in men, preventative for premature ejaculation, and increase sexual health and stamina
• Increase libido and sexual vigor
• Improve kidney health and kidney stones
• Promote a healthy sense of stability, security, and grounding
New to Yoga on Demand? Check out our 2-Week Free Trial!
- Visit our Memberships page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select 'Yoga on Demand Free Trial'
- Click the Video Library link in the top navigation bar of our site,
- And start enjoying yoga from home any time you need it!