In this class we explore the musculature of the neck, eyes, and jaw. Fascial rolling techniques and gentle stretching will help us release adhesions or restrictions which may be causing pain. Strengthening the muscles which move our eyes will help improve vision, focus, and the speed of our reactions, while releasing stress / trauma and helping the brain heal.
This class is for you if:
- you spend more than 1 hour per day looking at a screen
- you get tension headaches or migraines
- have TMJ or other jaw related conditions
- suffer from poor vision or eye strain
- experience neck pain or suffer from head-forward-posture
- or if you are recovering from a mild-moderate concussion.
None of the above! Congratulations! Don't worry, this will still be a good maintenance routine for anyone who has a neck, eyes, or a jaw ;)